Hagerman Dental Plan
Good oral health is vital to your overall health and well-being. In fact, it can help prevent many illnesses, including heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. At Hagerman Dental Care, we make maintaining your oral health affordable with the Hagerman Dental Plan.
No insurance? We can help!
Hagerman Dental Plan is an annual reduced-fee savings plan for families and individuals not covered by conventional dental insurance plans. Our plan allows you to receive top-quality dental services at greatly reduced prices.
- No annual treatment limit
- No costly premiums or co-pays
- No yearly maximums
- No delayed reimbursement
- No waiting periods – coverage begins immediately upon registration
- Two routine teeth cleanings
- Two complete annual exams
- One set of bitewing X-rays
- One panoramic X-ray (every 5 years)
- Oral cancer screenings
- One optional fluoride treatment
- 15% discount on treatment provided by Dr. Hagerman
- 10% discount on Invisalign orthodontic treatment
- Adults: $378
- Additional adult: $341
- Children under 12: $299
- Periodontal maintenance 3x/year: $572
- Periodontal maintenance 4x/year: $709
- All plan membership fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable. Plan duration is one year from date of purchase.
- Current MN Care tax will be applied to the above prices
Exclusions and Limitations:
- 15% discount applies to payments with cash, check or credit card at time of service.
- A 10% discount applies when using Care Credit extended payment plans.
- Not eligible if you are covered by a state funded dental insurance plan.
- Services for injuries or conditions that are covered under workers’ comp, employer’s liability insurance, or accident insurance coverage are not covered.
- Periodontic, endodontic, oral surgery or pedodontic (pediatric) treatments requiring the service of a doctor or dentist other than Dr. Steven R. Hagerman are not covered.
- Any procedures performed at any other facility other than Hagerman Dental Care are not covered.
- Panoramic x-rays are taken every 5 years, or as directed by Dr. Hagerman, and are included in the membership.
- Periapical X-rays can be taken in place of bitewing x-rays and are included in the membership.
- Periodontal maintenance plan is for individuals who have completed STMP at Hagerman Dental Care.
- Hagerman Dental Plan is not considered dental insurance.
Dental Care You Can Trust in St. Paul, MN
At Hagerman Dental Care, we’re real people delivering top-notch treatment you can trust. YOU are the center of our practice, which is why we treat you like family and offer the care we’d want for ourselves and our own families.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (651) 646-2392 or request an appointment online.